Protect your investment with periodic Air Conditioner Inspection and Maintenance!
Like other mechanical systems (e.g. cars and trucks), modern air conditioning systems perform best, and enjoy the greatest life-expectancy, when moderate service work is hired on a routine basis. Air conditioner inspection and maintenance is a core service at Oehl Plumbing Heating Electrical & AC.
Most homeowners understand the value of periodic air conditioner service work, especially in light of the ever-rising cost of new replacement equipment. For those who need a bit more convincing, here are few questions and answers regarding the issue.
Question 1: Why do it?
Answer: Periodic system inspections will reveal minor problems that, if left unattended, can lead to bigger, more expensive problems.
- Drain-line blockages
- Condensation water leakage
- Airflow and circulation issues
- Damaged condensing fins
- Missing line insulation
- Dirty or unchanged air filter
- Condensing unit obstructions
- Improper refrigerant levels
- Faulty thermostat operation
Question 2: How often?
Answer: Once per year, hire a professional to perform routine Air Conditioner Inspection and Maintenance.
- Call Oehl HVAC at 319-622-3636 for regular service
- Recurring service plans makes scheduling a breeze
- During the cooling season, spring and summer, is recommended
- Advance scheduling is not required, but you may find it helpful
Question 3: What’s involved?
Answer: Inspection of susceptible unit components, plus recommended cleaning and maintenance. Replacement parts are usually extra.
- Check components and controls
- Check refrigerant lines
- Clean evaporator unit and coils, as needed
- Filter replacement, as needed
- Calibrate thermostat
- Identify potential issues
Question 4: Is it expensive?
Answer: In order to help you protect your investment, Oehl HVAC offers great pricing on Air Conditioner Inspection and Maintenance plans!
- We are glad to quote estimates over the phone
- We are glad to answer any further questions
- Please don’t hesitate to call
Until Next Time…