Introduction: What follows is Mike Even’s rundown of Oehl’s top 3 choices for “Best in Brand” furnaces, given the specific criteria …
Best High Efficiency Furnace Brands: Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Corridor Areas
After years of experience, this question is easy to answer. In no particular order, the most efficient (and most reliable) (and most affordable) furnace brands in this area include Amana, Bryant, and Goodman. For no other reason, Oehl HVAC has gravitated toward these three furnace manufacturers for all new customer installations. We recommend them as ideal choices for most of our residential and business customers for a variety of reasons and advantages.
The New Amana Furnace – Summary of Advantages
Since 1934, Amana brand furnaces* have proven reliable for home- and business-owners alike. The fine craftsmanship has long been a tradition with this brand of furnace, stemming all the way back to the roots of the company’s founder. Their technology is truly built to last as a core value proposition.
- Modulating, variable, and multi-speed furnaces, which slowly ramp up to speed, eliminating “cold air blow.”
- Precisely engineered and manufactured heat exchanger for efficient and long service life.
* Installed and Services locally by Oehl Heating and Cooling, located in Amana, Iowa — qualified dealer for all top 3 Best High Efficiency Furnace Brands in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Corridor Areas.
The New Bryant Furnace – Summary of Advantages
For more than 100 years, this company has taken great pride in its reputation for quality, durability, and reliability. Bryant brand furnaces* are hard-working and dependable, and the driving force behind their designs and technology is value. Customer satisfaction boils down to their trademarked philosophy “Whatever It Takes”. The impressive history of this company speaks loudly to the trust they have earned for taking care of customers.
- Every new furnaces is 100% run-tested before leaving the factory.
- Quiet and smooth variable speed airflow (perfect heat) technology, superior humidity control, and consistent warmth all winter long.
* Oehl Heating and Cooling, Amana, Iowa, is a qualified dealer for each manufacturer on this list of Best High Efficiency Furnace Brands in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Corridor Areas, including Bryant furnaces.
The New Goodman Furnace – Summary of Advantages
Three decades of concentrated effort and focus on designing, engineering, and manufacturing dependable products at “Refreshingly Affordable Prices” has earned Goodman brand furnaces* the loyalty and respect of thousands of customers and heating professionals across North America. The company is committed to quality and widely trusted by the experts.
- Efficient movement of heat and cost-effective innovations via research and development.
- ISO 9001-certified for quality manufacturing and management processes, plus ISO 14001-certified for excellent environmental standards.
* The enhanced reputation of Goodman authorized dealers provides additional confidence through quality installation of their products. Oehl HVAC is a qualified dealer for Goodman in all areas surrounding the corridor, including North Liberty, Coralville, Tiffin, Walford, Fairfaix, Swisher, Ely, Williamsburg, etc.
Conclusion: While it’s hard to cover all the positives in a single article, rest assured that better choices cannot be found. If you have any specific questions or needs, please call us and ask. Every situation is unique, and we will do our best to recommend the right product for you. Given your needs, we can give you more tailored reasons why we might suggest one of these brands over the other. However, they are all great brands that have proven robust and durable.
Until Next Time…