At Oehl, we focus considerable attention on new furnace installation in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and the Corridor Areas.
We get so many calls for this type of work, in fact, that our prices reflect our outstanding economies of scale. We are proud of our quality reputation, having earned the trust of many customers over many years.
The hallmarks of our success in quality new furnace installation in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and the Corridor Areas include:
- Clear communication
- Smart planning
- Integrity-based pricing
- Complete installation
- Reliable follow-thru
We not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk.
Here’s what one customer had to say…
“Everything is working to perfection … Thanks again for the follow up!”
– Gary and Diane B.- Iowa City, IA
Why are these hallmarks important to YOU?
Let me explain each briefly…
1) Clear communication – We start by having a brief conversation with you about your existing equipment, the specific issues you’d like solved with your new furnace, and the realistic options we have at our disposal to get the job done. We get an accurate assessment of your budget and needs to meet the scope of your unique goals.
2) Smart planning – Based on the clarity of our initial communications, we completely evaluate your existing equipment, your physical space requirements, and any and all unique challenges to overcome. Using the information gathered, we can intelligently design a plan (or recommended options) that will most efficiently meet your new furnace installation needs and goals.
3) Integrity-based pricing – We understand that your new furnace installation represents a valuable financial investment, and we strive to balance affordability and quality to give you the most bang for your buck. Whereas others might play slight of hand, we value honesty and integrity first and always. In every pricing proposal we submit, we trust the ideology that customers treated fairly return the same respect. We earn a fair living in exchange for doing fair work.
4) Complete installation – You may be surprised to learn (but hopefully not the hard way) that some contractors will take shortcuts, call it quits early, and leave before job is adequately done. In our opinion, this is a very poor business practice. We believe that long-term success goes hand in hand with how adequately we complete each and every new furnace installation. There is no shortcut to long-term success.
5) Reliable follow-thru – To say we treat customers well in this regard is an understatement! Every step of the way, including after the installation, you will find us eager to follow-thru on all promises made and exceed your expectations. On this important point of pride, you can trust in us for reliable new furnace installation in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and the Corridor Areas.
Until Next Time…