If you’re looking for affordable water heater installation in the corridor area, look no further than Oehl Plumbing and Heating.
In addition to affordability, we install the BEST systems by the TOP manufacturers, which means higher quality and greater reliability for your money!
- Commercial and Residential
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tank and Tankless Systems
What is a tankless water heater?
- Basically, a tankless water heaters has no storage tank. Instead, it provides a continuous supply of hot water as water flows through the unit. The units are compact and energy-efficient.
Should I go with a traditional tank, or a tankless water heater?
- There are advantages to both types. Cost will depend on the installation. Tank type water heaters are still very popular in our area, especially for replacing existing equipment. If your application is new or your space is limited (and have access to an exterior wall), then a tankless unit might be a good solution.
Does Oehl Plumbing recommend a particular brand?
- We’d be happy to discuss your needs and make a recommendation. Because we service all brand, we know which manufacturers offer the greatest bang for the buck. We can explain warranties, too.
Could you repair my existing unit?
- We DO service all brands. We can inspect your unit, discover the malfunction, then discuss your options before doing any repairs. If a new unit is recommended, rather than a repair, we can explain why.
How will Oehl Plumbing & Heating satisfy my affordable water heater installation needs?
- If you live within the corridor area–including Amana, Marion, Cedar Rapids, North Liberty, Coralville, Iowa City, Williamsburg, Tiffin, Fairfax, Walford, and so on–please call us for an estimate. We can design a satisfactory solution that gives you a quality installation at a fair and affordable price.
Until next time…
If your home is within our service area (50 miles or so around Amana, Tiffin, Fairfax, Williamsburg, etc.), and you need any help with your plumbing (including 24/7 emergency plumbing service), please do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are licensed, certified, and well-trained in all aspects of residential and commercial plumbing.